Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Challenger SRT8, 6 speed Manual, Kenny Belle liquid cooled supercharger, Corsa exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter and American Racing Black Rogue 20x8.5 wheels with 255/45ZR20 Continental Extreme Contact tires. I want to run wider tires and my wheels are discontinued...so starting over with new wheels & tires.
I am sure this is an exhausted subject so I apologize in advance...but I want WIDER tires! I am looking at Centerline 635B Satin Black wheels 20x9 with +18 offset up front & 20x10.5 with +25 offset for rear. Tires will stay Continental Extreme Contact 275/40ZR20 up front & 315/35ZR20 for rear. Anyone currently running these tires or wheels and if so, any issues?

·
What's Old is New Again!
38,392 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

Reactions: Rodney Waclaw

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
51,991 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Premium Member
2,904 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina! :) Ry

·
Registered
8 Posts
I currently have 295's in back and 275's up front and feel they look perfect on the car (see attached pics). 315's at the rear I feel would look good, too, just a little more aggressive. My son's 2002 Mustang has 315's and look awesome (see attached image).

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I currently have 295's in back and 275's up front and feel they look perfect on the car (see attached pics). 315's at the rear I feel would look good, too, just a little more aggressive. My son's 2002 Mustang has 315's and look awesome (see attached image).
Sweet ride! Those 295s look awesome, is it lowered? Any issues with rub?

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Pennsylvania! Have fun sorting out your tire desires and I hope you enjoy the Site!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nope. No issues with rub. And not sure if the car was lowered or not but don't recall there being any suspension work done when my cousin did all this work.
I am rethinking those 315's, the 295 look slightly taller too and really fill out wheel well nice!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts