Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22,643 Posts
Welcome, if no one answers your question here, you may have to ask it again in the tire and wheel section of the forum.

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
801 RWHP
8,515 Posts
Welcome from South Jersey. I can tell you what i have but dont know the perfect factual answer. I am running 20x9's in the front wrapped in 255/45/20's and 20x10's in the rear wrapped in 295/35/20's. The front rubber used to be in the rear. Didnt want to buy four new tires as they were not very old. Thats why different aspect ratio. But the rears are close but not a single rub yet. They are Michelin Pilot Super Sports on all four and supposedly they run wide. The 295's are widest tires recommended for 10 inch wheels. They look great on there to btw imho. Hope that gives you something to start with.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm running 315/35/20 on the rear, 10" wide American Racing wheels with 15% offset, no issues on a 2010 R/T. Tires are Nitto's Motivo's and are almost 13" wide, but that is the biggest I can go to without some mods. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm running 315/35/20 on the rear, 10" wide American Racing wheels with 15% offset, no issues on a 2010 R/T. Tires are Nitto's Motivo's and are almost 13" wide, but that is the biggest I can go to without some mods. Hope this helps.
Any chance you can post some photos from the rear and front?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts