Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have great weather today but the roads are still salted a cindered. Some time soon the driving season will begin with a pizza run and build up to my SRT track exepriance. If your car has been stored, how will you start the driving season?

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Partially stored

Our Challenger does not come out in bad weather, so I consider it partially stored during the winter.
We will begin the spring season with a local car show my local car club sponsors in April.
Keep on CHALLENGING!:smileup:

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I think I may actually venture out tomorrow!! After this weekend's rain, pretty much all of the salt is gone....the gravel however is all over. There won't be any burnouts but maybe a little spirited driving!:smileup:

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
2-7" of the white $hit here last night.....YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

No plans yet. :smiledown:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,402 Posts
Blizzard here right now, but there will be many more road trips/pictures soon!!

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
still Christmas season here too!!! supposed to be really nice and warm this weekend though....so fingers crossed. I've been out on a couple short rides a couple weeks ago when it was nice...but I'm definitely looking forward to a real road trip soon!

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Challenger is my daily driver, Nova is my weekend warrior.

I start the season by changing the oil in my Nova, firing it up, checking everything over for leaks or issues, then proceed to go out for a cruise and usually do a nice spring burnout! :)

·
RWHP=463.3 RWTQ=456.1
2,340 Posts
I am waiting for a few rainstorms to clear the salt and sand off the roads, but once that happens, my Challengers first outing will be to my mechanics garage for the annual NYS inspection...the current sticker expired yesterday (3/31). I' m now a scofflaw !

·
Registered
584 Posts
Mine is my daily, most of the time. Since it won't be as cold I'll be putting some of my mod pile on. hood, catch can and 180 stat.

Going to go to a few car shows in my 68 C10.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have had mine out of the garage a few times so far in the last few weeks. Change the oil ASAP and got the tire pressure set correctly.

I have only done local driving so far but I planned on taking it on my trip to Buffalo last weekend but had to change the plans when I saw they were going to get 5 to 8 inches of snow on Saturday so I took my truck.

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Mine is my daily, most of the time. Since it won't be as cold I'll be putting some of my mod pile on. hood, catch can and 180 stat.

Going to go to a few car shows in my 68 C10.
Got any pics of your C10?

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Took a trip to Florida last week, put 1,200 miles on her.

Dry trip all round.
If I ever did sell my Hemi Orange R/T for another Challenger, I'd be looking for one like yours. Green with Envy is an awesome color!

Reactions: Average joe

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Winter definitely lost it's grip here! We are in full blown pollen season!

Usually the parking lot is dark grey, the picture doesn't really do it justice, it looks straight up yellow in person! Le sigh :shakehead:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,402 Posts
Dave I can see the pollen and also the tire tracks in the pollen. That stuff has to be frustrating. I would like to see the ground green instead of white as it is now!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts