Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Danko Reproductions, who has been well know for their awesome LX Hemi Shaker systems since 2006, is proud to introduce the World's very First actual production Shaker System to ever be installed on a Challenger!! We also did the install at our Miami facility. ANY QUESTIONS? :4-dontknow: Anyone intersted in one of these babies for their Chally, feel free to PM me for a nice forum discount, we are in FULL PRODUCTION and accepting orders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
It looks great! You guys did a awsome job. Is there any chance of getting a hood painted at your facility before it is shipped? I am sure the answere to that is no, so the second question is....What finish comes on it? Is it preped? Primer?... Also is the hood Glass, steel or aluminum. Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
the car danko is representing is my ride. he did an awesome job. it looks as great on the top as it does underneath. shaker, ram air, wow. i love it i live in boca raton,fl. anyone interested in seeing my srt8, look me u. hoopdaddy. [email protected]

·
Registered
134 Posts
The question is, how much? Start to finish, all the parts and labor. How much would one cost you?

Also, do you make them for the R/T?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Great job on the shaker hood and scoop.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
and the big magic question would be?.................. will one be made to fit the 6cyl SE model, come guys we need a little love too!!!:wavey:

if not, I understand.:kap:

·
Registered
218 Posts
:smileup: PM'd for forumz price. Im itching to pull the trigger. Trying to do my part to help stimulate the economy through OMAT (One Mod At a Time).

·
Banned
935 Posts
Looks great my man! This will be one of my future mods...maybe next year! This year, I have too much stuff planned to include a new house.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome, that hood looks great. I have the same question as Stryfe. What's the price and will you have an R/T version.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The question is, how much? Start to finish, all the parts and labor. How much would one cost you?

Also, do you make them for the R/T?
I know everyone is excited to here the pricing, but please be patient, as very shortly I will be releasing the pricing of the entire package, just need to get my pricing together, then I will be doing a group buy on here right away!! Besides the cost of the parts, it cost $300 to paint the hood (both sides) $50 for painting the scoop with an (optional) special extra durable flat clear coat, (scoop comes painted matte black already N/C), and $200 for the installation. Most people can do the install themselves since it is a direct bolt on package though. There were other small custom charges like relocating the squirters, but the normall hood comes with the easier option of just using your factory squirters on the hood. We also have a kit for the R/T of course.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts