Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a Dodge Challenger SXT from Feb-Sept this year. It came with the factory UConnect 5.0" radio. I bought all the parts to upgrade to an 8.4" radio and made the swap. Before selling the car I took it back out. The entire setup is for sale as a kit which includes: head unit (VP4 NA) with 3D navigation feature, GPS antenna, GPS antenna FAKRA type connector adapter, and vehicle phone error message suppressor. As mentioned in my upgrade instruction thread I did not get an XM radio antenna, though for the buyer I will quite happily locate the required adapter and XM antenna parts on Amazon and advise links to get them. I'm asking $600 shipped anywhere in the US of A. The head unit alone usually goes for this much on eBay, but I'm open to best offers.

I'm told linking to "the other challenger forum" is not well liked around here, so I won't link to the install instructions thread - but to a buyer, I'll send a link for details on the install.

IMG_20191121_2250088.jpg IMG_20191121_2250185.jpg IMG_20191121_2250228.jpg IMG_20191121_2250342.jpg

Note, pictures show a second mounting bracket (for a Jeep Cherokee), this is not included, just the bracket to mount it in the Challenger. Unless you have a Jeep Cherokee and are browsing this forum...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Unit still available, I'm open to all offers. It's also up for sale on eBay now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts