Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoomers all day....

Not here to argue or debate over which is better or any of that. All of them produce the same if any extra performance. Its all about what you like. Jsut sharing my experience....I debated for a while over which to get . Was between borla atak, slp loudmouths 1 or zoomers i heard about ...

My buddy has the atak and i fell in love with it. I didnt think anything could be better. Then I checked with my buddy mikey at speedlogix which is in walking distance from my house and he told me check out zoomers. I did and I also did some searching on the SLP but I didnt liek some of the rasp I was hearing from slps and that fact it was basically straight pipes. And with borla it was just too expensive....And the corsa wasnt the sound i was looking for nor was magna flow.

These cars are straight beasts . And I wanted it to sound like one. If im spending over a grand on pipes, they better growl. So ultimately I gave zoomers a shot. I wanted real loud and aggresive...

wow...pretty much sums it up. Can not believe still how loud and mean it sounds. Everybody keeps asking me what I have done to it... Im like just an exhaust. It has that old school mean muscle sound. Deeper than the borla and really gets mean as you WOT. To me , just perfect. Me and my buddies agree that its the best sounding exhaust we've ever heard next to our buddies lambo. If you want old school loud mean muscle car this is what Id buy

BTW have a 14 srt8 core 6spd in the hemi pearl orange color

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
Great review! Thanks for the business and glad you love your Zoomers!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just the info I was looking for. I have the same car and keep looking at all the options on which exhaust to go with, I think you have answered my questions.

Thank you:smileup:

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
I LOVE your car!! Setup perfectly!! :)

Also have a present for you hahaha...well not really a present LOL

:D

Thanks for the business!! Glad you are loving the exhaust!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks mikey!!! I like the zoomers present better but yea thx for grabbing it for me... Speedlogix is the best

But thx everyone. I def highly recommend the zoomers and contact speedlogix for best price on it.

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Zoomers is my alltime favorite also. I've owned two SRT's so far and had them on both. And...I'd do it again on my next one. :smileup:

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Glad to hear you're so happy and love your Challenger!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea @oilslick, best exhaust ive ever heard on a v8. They got it just right.
and @luckystreak, definately man. Its perfect. Always loud and beefy but real real mean when you WOT. Perfect for the car. Makes it sound how it looks, no drone. No weaknesses

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,426 Posts
Zoomers is my alltime favorite also. I've owned two SRT's so far and had them on both. And...I'd do it again on my next one. :smileup:
Next one: 2015 Hellcat??????

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,426 Posts
yea @oilslick, best exhaust ive ever heard on a v8. They got it just right.
and @luckystreak, definately man. Its perfect. Always loud and beefy but real real mean when you WOT. Perfect for the car. Makes it sound how it looks, no drone. No weaknesses
You sound very happy with your choice! I love that you bought the SRTcore. I think the exhaust matches the car. Simple old school muscle sound and power. No fancy sissy stuff!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts