Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Believe . . . . . . just believe!
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howdy stranger. Billet Technology still have them?
Hey Joe, no Speedlogix has them, they were my Xmas present. They emailed me today that they would have them the first week in July. I鈥檓 starting to think I鈥檝e been taken. 馃う馃徎鈥嶁檧锔

Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T Auto
My bad, it was Speedlogix. They had trouble years ago supplying them if I remember correctly. Anyway it may not have been them but it was a touchy subject here due to supply issues and people complaining. If you get them I think you'll like the tone based on people that did install them.

Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My bad, it was Speedlogix. They had trouble years ago supplying them if I remember correctly. Anyway it may not have been them but it was a touchy subject here due to supply issues and people complaining. If you get them I think you'll like the tone based on people that did install them.
That鈥檚 exactly why I have waited so long. Of all the aftermarket cat-back systems, they sound the best. Cross your fingers, they said first week of July and I鈥檓 at the top of the list if they have one.

Premium Member
I have Zoomers from Speedlogix. Really happy with the sound!!

Registered
2021 Challenger R/T SP WB M6
I heard the xMOD and could not resist. The zoomers do sound good though.

EDIT: holy shit the xMOD has gone up more than $1000.00 since i got mine.

Reactions: petriTL

Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wouldnt order anything from Speedlogix. Cancel it and get Race Bullets. They are pretty cheap and sound good.
Didn鈥檛 find out it was speedlogix until I had already ordered. I鈥檝e waited this long, what鈥檚 a couple more weeks. Never heard of race bullets.

Registered
I have the Zoomers and don鈥檛 think you will be disappointed, the fit and finish is awesome,race bullets are a cheaper alternative but don鈥檛 sound as good and don鈥檛 remove the rear exhaust valves.

If you decide to not wait check out the vibrant 1794鈥檚 they sound better than the race bullets in my opinion

Registered
I'm gonna disagree. I think the race bullets sound much better to my ears.

Also, when I search videos to compare further, zoomers I find a lot of them on the older Challengers up to 2014 where guys put them in the wrong place.

They replace their Resonators with them instead of the mufflers. Man you don't want to take off your Resonators. Putting the bullets or zoomers are better when replacing the mufflers with them, not the resonators.

But i do think the race bullets sound better.

Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm gonna disagree. I think the race bullets sound much better to my ears.

Also, when I search videos to compare further, zoomers I find a lot of them on the older Challengers up to 2014 where guys put them in the wrong place.

They replace their Resonators with them instead of the mufflers. Man you don't want to take off your Resonators. Putting the bullets or zoomers are better when replacing the mufflers with them, not the resonators. I get the imprison many think the resonators are their mufflers.

But i do think the race bullets sound better.
I guess I have an oldie, as mine is a 2014, they鈥檙e a cat back system and I鈥檒l have them installed by my MoPar mechanic. 馃し馃徎鈥嶁檧锔
But thanks for the info.

Registered
I guess I have an oldie, as mine is a 2014, they鈥檙e a cat back system and I鈥檒l have them installed by my MoPar mechanic. 馃し馃徎鈥嶁檧锔
I don't mean to say that's a bad thing. It's just that many of the videos are what come up for Zoomers and I just noticed many of them put them in the wrong place.

Cat back system just means they are behind the catyletic converters.
If you want a big difference in sound/loudness, put them where the mufflers are, not where the resonators are. You will just get more drone.

Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
There is no drone in the Zoomers. Also, Zoomer's instructions are quite clear. There is only one way to install them. At least that's the way it was when I installed mine years ago.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts