Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,735 Posts
Still say they put the wrong hood on these cars. I would put the correct hood on mine if I owned one.

Reactions: Lurker123

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Still say they put the wrong hood on these cars. I would put the correct hood on mine if I owned one.
It’s more like an AAR hood.

Reactions: PRPHAZE and wvhemis

·
Premium Member
12,735 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
I like the SRT hood on the TA, if it came with the snorkel hood I definitely would not of gotten it. A guy I work with has the Mopar 10 edition and his has the snorkel hood and I just dislike the look of it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey any update on the 2021 production numbers? I picked up my special ordered scat pack with the T/A package back in July. I emailed dodge and was informed I have a one of one for 2021, but I’m curious how many were made for the year.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Not sure they said mines a 2 of 2, Im going to hunt down the guy who has the exact same car as mine. Then I’ll be a 1 of 1 😂

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Not sure they said mines a 2 of 2, Im going to hunt down the guy who has the exact same car as mine. Then I’ll be a 1 of 1 😂
You could also swap it if it had less miles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I own the only 2019 TorRed T/A that was produced in Canada. We bought it in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania brand new in 2019. It was special to my husband and I, but we didn't realize when we bought it just how special it really is. We just recently bought a 2021 Indigo Blue Scat Pack with a Shaker from that same dealer that also was built in Canada. I haven't seen any numbers yet for 2021 to know if that one is special also. Now my husband and I each own Challengers.

·
Premium Member
2020 T/A 392, GoMango
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I own the only 2019 TorRed T/A that was produced in Canada. We bought it in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania brand new in 2019. It was special to my husband and I, but we didn't realize when we bought it just how special it really is. We just recently bought a 2021 Indigo Blue Scat Pack with a Shaker from that same dealer that also was built in Canada. I haven't seen any numbers yet for 2021 to know if that one is special also. Now my husband and I each own Challengers.
13 TorRed T/As for US market, 1 for Canadian market and 14 for export. 27 TorRed T/A 392s for US market. All assembled at the Brampton plant in Canada. Maybe you have the one intended for the Canadian market?

·
Registered
237 Posts
I wish dodge gave the TAs its own splash screen and ac vent. It’s one of the most expensive packages but it doesn’t get either. Shaker gets it and the 1320 does as well, we get the scatpack splash screen and challenger in cursive type writing on my ac vent. Even the scat gets 392 on the vent. 4K for the package

21 - 40 of 43 Posts